The Esports Services group at Logitech organizes, produces and broadcasts live online esport events on behalf of internal Logitech brands as well as external clients. The group operates under two brands: Beyond Entertainment which represents the tournament operations, production, and broadcast component which is based in Las Vegas; and Challonge which is a global esports tournament management platform based in Indianapolis.
As a video editor at Logitech Esports Service you will play a key role on the team. We are looking for a motivated creator with a proficiency in video editing and digital media to join our team and produce high quality video content. The ideal candidate has a well-rounded skill set, with experience in video & audio editing software, motion graphics, digital effects, camerawork, and cinematography, as well as a strong knowledge of the gaming and esports industry. This role will be required to produce high quality content both externally and internally with tight turn-around times across a spectrum of project types.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with multiple teams to conceptualize, record, edit, and iterate on video projects based on internal feedback and client needs.
- Create cinematic trailers, advertisements and marketing/broadcast content that meets industry quality standards and has a high degree of polish.
- Keep up in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Create content designed for social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Enhance the quality of content with motion graphics, digital effects, and other specialized techniques.
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (experience in the esports/gaming industry is preferred).
- Passion for video games, esports, and a deep understanding of the esports business landscape.
- Proven experience of digital content production - demo reel is a plus.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, etc.) is required.
- Experience with 2D/3D motion graphics and digital effects is strongly preferred.
- Experience with camera, lighting, and cinematography is strongly preferred.
- Experience with in-game video tools such as Theater / Spectator modes for games is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work from concept to final delivery on an independent basis
- Must be highly detail-oriented, organized, and capable of multitasking and iterating on multiple projects at once.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines effectively
- Need to be comfortable traveling if/when required
- Strong preference for candidates who can work out of our Las Vegas office.
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college or equivalent experience.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”