(Closed) Trade Marketing Manager Europe
Position at Logitech
Logitech is growing - we are looking for a great Marketeer to collaborate with the Head of Portfolio & Marketing Europe and Category Managers to define the Trade Marketing Plan of Logitech, Logitech G, Astro & Ultimate Ears across Europe. In this role you will ensure quality and consistency in marketing execution at POS both online as well as in-store in line with guidelines and tools. Set up, drive and ensure monitoring and communication of Trade Marketing KPIs covering In-store, Online and Training for all categories. Gather or generate additional shopper insights to feed the trade marketing strategy.
You will act as the trade marketing contact point for Countries and Regional Teams.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will define and own the European Trade Marketing Plan and ensure its execution with excellence across channels working with the countries sales and marketing teams.
Collaborate with Head of Portfolio & Marketing Europe and Category Managers in the development of the (R)etail Trade Marketing Strategy of the Category Plan
- Support the Category Yearly Marketing Plan by delivering the optimum trade marketing mix.
- Define trade marketing priorities, activities and budget together with the relevant category manager based on countries inputs.
- Drive omnichannel retailing and align executions both online and offline as part of the category strategy.
- Gather or generate additional shopper insights to feed trade marketing strategy when required.
Create and deliver trade marketing materials (POS) to support countries to execute with excellence
- Create and deliver (R)etail Execution guidelines (including planograms) for countries to use with their merchandising/field sales teams.
- Own the entire POS process for new product launches - Design, engineering, artwork design, production, translation/localization with the help of POS agencies as well as own the full execution planning with countries from A to Z.
- Deliver impactful, differentiating, innovative and sustainable POS Material to countries and track the execution.
- Create, produce and deliver store staff training modules to countries .
- Define guidelines and process for the region.
Oversee and drive the quality of POS execution by local marketing execution resources together with Country Marketing Manager
- Push regional guidelines (retail execution, brand & merchandising guidelines..) and instruments (concept sell, training modules..) to ensure consistent and high quality execution across Europe.
- Drive best practice sharing across countries and retailers on an ongoing basis.
- Understand and drive use of retail communication instruments to support trade marketing KPIs.
- Support and drive improvement of the Portfolio-/Channel-Mix to drive ASPs up (planograms…).
- Push trade marketing targets and ensure trade marketing KPIs are included in business reviews.
- Analyze in-store KPIs and in store execution pictures on a regular basis driving data based action plans and consistently measure ROI of major initiatives.
- Review and drive online execution excellence on Amazon and key etailers.
- Visit key countries on a regular basis.
Qualifications & Skills
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5-10 years of work experience in Retail / Online Marketing and Retail Sales in country and regions levels.
- German & English is a must, any other language is a plus.
- In depth understanding of relevant retail landscape.
- Very organized.
- Creative / Out of Box thinking.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to lead virtual and cross functional teams and prioritize.
- Ability to drive change / leadership.
- High adaptability to change.
- Ability to handle global expectations and local execution reality.
- Travel c. 30%
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”