Are you ready to join a team involved with designing exciting products for a great company? Logitech is now looking for a Technical Manager to join the team in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Speak up. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Implement & conduct innovation ideas for Logitech, lead and/or support CMF technology projects to enable products and our customer diversity, inclusivity, sustainability and customization
- Partner with product marketing/ID/ME/CMF design, perform CMF engineering design of new products: DFM, GD&T, SPC, DOE, perform materials selection, trial and qualification, painting / printing / plating and other CMF process trials, troubleshooting on-site, support product projects
- Manage / partner with molding and CMF related suppliers to ensure smooth CMF process ramp-up and MP for NPI
- Provide CMF consulting, training and support to Hsinchu site (ME, QA, Commodity, PMs...)
- Support on-going supplier audit for new tech, cost-down on existing tech...
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Creative CMF engineering design in the early phase of product concept with design, marketing, operation and other engineers. Synthesize and present data and ideas logically.
- Keeper of the engineering design quality to enable CMF process capability in trials and MP, solving problems systematically throughout define, approve, develop, qualify new CMF.
- Familiar with materials knowhow & technology (plastic, metal, composites, flexible technology and so on). Experienced in color/appearance management techniques and Finishing techniques like printing, painting, IMD,...
- Skilled auditor according to ISO, maintain a pro-active partnership with key CMF suppliers
- Fluent English (reading, speaking and writing), Chinese a plus
- Good communication skills as the CMF consultant, CMF technical influencer
- Attention to details and flexible in a fast-moving environment
- Being able to work efficiently in a global, multi-cultural team
- Willing to travel
- Able to work with overseas suppliers
- University degree, equivalent or above
- Training in one of the following specialties or related: chemistry, physics, chemical engineering, materials science and engineering, printing technology, mechanical engineering
- 5 years experiences as a CMF/ME engineer
- 5 years experience in electronics, sports goods or related industries: molding, painting, printing, plastic decoration
- 3 year experience in managing suppliers in high volume production, small batch manufacturing a plus
- 3 years experience working as a project engineer
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.