Sr PQE Engineer
New product development - work with design team from multiple international locations for below activities
- Well know the product requirement and product spec define.
- Join design and process review.
- Develop product reliability and process validation plan, test standards, test schedule and test execution.
- Validation issue solving.
- Out of box audit(OOB) test process and spec define.
- On-going reliability test define.
Mass production quality control
- OOB, ORT, field quality performance monitoring and problem solving.
- Design/Material/Process change validation.
- Critical quality issue handling and risk assessment.
- Continuous improvement.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Master or Bachelor in Electronics, Acoustics engineering related
- 5+ years working experience in EMS factory, DQA and Design engineering experience are preferred
- Familiar with reliability test standards
- Familiar with quality tools – FMEA, QC plan, DOE, 6sigma
- Fluent in English
- Experience in consumer electronic products: Video-Conference system, Camera, Webcam, Headset, Cellphone…