Sr. MFG Data Analyst
We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Logitech Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd and help us accelerate digital transformation in Manufacturing.
The Sr. MFG Data analyst will report to the IT Manager and play the key role in our data driven manufacturing digital transformation. You will have an exciting career opportunity to work with broad business organizations to provide MFG insights and enable resilient decision making and operational intelligence.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will:
- Play the key business/system data analyst role in IT team.
- Communicate and coordinate with all relevant departments to define data standards and improve data quality for various business processes and digital platforms.
- Lead data flow analysis and create data flow diagrams.
- Use data analysis tools and data analysis theory to analyze and mine the data generated in the production processes and workforce management, build analysis models, provide effective risk indicators, and identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Provide technical support to business on data related inquiries and solutions.
- Take part in manufacturing “big data” design (together with Dev team/Architect) and factory dashboard improvement.
- Participate in new technology evaluation on data analysis/analytics and machine learning, identify candidate solutions which can lead to highly optimized information and factory efficiencies.
- Bachelor degree or above in Applied Mathematics, Applied statistics or Computer Science.
- 5-7 years of work experience.
- Proficient in data analysis algorithms: Regression, Correlation Analysis, etc.
- Proficient in at least one data analysis tool：JMP, Minitab, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Familiar with at least one coding language: Python, R, etc.
- Familiar with one BI tool: Tableau, PowerBI, Finereport.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Machine learning experience is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English