Social Creative Coordinator
Position at Logitech G
We are looking for someone who is excited to help cultivate Logitech G's visual presence on social media. We need a content creator who knows gaming, and can create video and static content that helps us tell our story.
In this role, you will work with our social team to develop assets that will be used across Logitech G and Logitech G esports social media platforms. This person needs to be equally adept at static, video and motion graphics as they are at photography, and able to quickly create content to match the pace of social media.
You have a discerning eye for exceptional design, the ability to tell and produce compelling creative, and an understanding of how to apply design to a range of channels in a fast-paced, process-driven environment. You are clued into gaming trends and discussions, and can identify where it is relevant for us to be present.
Here’s What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Comfortable creating content within a defined framework, that includes design, photography and videography
- Brainstorming, prototyping and testing new ways to tell our story visually and through content
- Hyperfocus on consistency and getting the details to be in line with our brand
- Collaborate with our internal team and our social media agency in the creation of timely assets to fill our content pipeline
- Solid experience as a creative manager/producer in a fast-paced environment, ideally with a distributed team
- Experience across the full palette of creative expression: traditional, digital, experiential, content that drives earned media
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity within it
- Excellent at communicating complex ideas through creative design
- Confidence with the Adobe Suite of products - Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, etc.
- Understanding of video codecs and photo compression for social media
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.