Social Coordinator - Esports Services (Beyond)
The Esports Services group at Logitech organizes, produces, and broadcasts live online esport events on behalf of internal Logitech brands as well as external paying clients. The group operates under two brands: Beyond Entertainment which represents the tournament organization, production, and broadcast component based in Las Vegas; and Challonge which is a global esports tournament management platform based in Indianapolis.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day social media management. Areas of focus include community growth and alignment on all required internal and client activations. This role is on the frontlines for the brand and requires a deep understanding and passion for social media and what drives engagement and product discovery.
Our Social Media Coordinator opportunity lets you combine your passion for creating social content with your strengths in writing, ideation, and channel distribution into a unique, rewarding role. You live and breathe social media, and you are always up-to-date on the latest platforms, tools, and trends.
- Develop and manage monthly calendars for the creation, posting and optimization of day-to-day social media content focusing primarily on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Create engaging, fresh social media content that drives engagement and product discovery (e.g. Reels, Stories, Live, etc.)
- Enhance discovery on Social Media through managing promoted boosting and maximizing our influencer and ambassador executions
- Analyze metrics around brand and consumer to deliver insights/benchmarks for our channels and content performance
- Use social media tools to publish content, monitor conversations and trending topics, and gather performance metrics
- Stay current with digital, social and consumer trends and actively share out new trends and best practices with the team
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager to help manage and distribute campaigns, promos, emails, and other content
- Understand digital strategies and marketing campaigns and track progress
- Work with Digital and Creative Teams, and external vendors, to coordinate assets; ensure digital assets are designed and written, approved, and routed by deadlines
- Drive timelines, and adhere to procedures, requirements, and deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years of social media experience with a B2C/B2B company, with an emphasis on esports & gaming.
- A resourceful, innovative, and enthusiastic attitude about all things social media and content
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social channels and how to best utilize each of them
- Excel/Google sheets, PowerPoint/Google slides
- Facebook Analytics & Business Manager, Instagram Analytics
- Excellent writer, with top-notch editing and proofreading skills
- Basic understanding of analytics and experience optimizing content
- Experience using social publishing platforms
- Strong organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail
- Strong preference for candidates who can work out of our Las Vegas office.
- You have experience working in the esports event space
- You have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- You have basic video editing skills
- College Degree or Equivalent Experience in Media/Communications
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”