Senior Manager, Global Marketing - B2B
This position is responsible for developing the channel partner marketing plans, as well as outlining the business case and tracking KPI metrics/ROI for the activities contained therein. Additionally, this position is responsible for understanding and communicating the business requirements (as well as partner requirements and nuances) for the development of future technologies. The successful candidate in this position is a team player proven to be able to think outside the box with strong marketing experiences ideally from a company that sells physical goods or services through the channel. This person should be able to grasp and articulate the business need for a proposed activity and someone who can move with a sense of urgency while navigating the nuances of a matrix-based organization. Lastly, the ability to manage multiple (often shifting) projects and prioritize on the fly is important.
- Primary marketing liaison between geographical marketing and sales teams for GCO (Global Commercial Organization) B2B and Education marketing activities with a focus on specified channel partner segmentation
- Evaluate best practices and/ or joint partner marketing activities, supporting awareness and consideration of Logitech’s B2B portfolio
- Develop and support partner marketing activities in coordination with the channel sales and program teams, building complementary plans to facilitate the capture and follow up of new and growth opportunities
- Development and execution of channel marketing plans by the channel partner\E2E campaign management ensuring on-time completeness, compliance, and alignment with strategic, brand, and financial objectives
- Development and execution of channel marketing activities, including budget management, set-up, pre-and post-analysis (lift & ROI) and report out on results both internally and externally
- Develop requirements and budget guidance for activities, and own project management responsibilities for the activity
- Develop metrics and measures to track share, progress, and results by account and provide these metrics and results to management periodically
GCO B2B Channel Marketing Functions:
- Channel Marketing Program Plan & Execution
- VAR/MSP/System Integrator Marketing Support
- Product Launch Sales/Channel Readiness & Execution
- Channel/Sales Tool Development, Collateral Support
- Channel Events Planning & Execution
- Channel Campaign support
- BA/BS degree preferred and 10+ years overall industry experience
- 5+ years working in marketing for a B2B organization; Education marketing experience preferred
- Marketing - Experience working with channel partners; developing, executing, and tracking marketing plans; and in-house partner marketing experience preferred
- A strong understanding and proven background of channel partner marketing with channel sales rep activation required
- Demonstrated success in B2B channel marketing including DMR, VAR, and Distribution. Commercial, Education, and enterprise services background a plus, as well as in-house marketing experience at a channel partner
- Familiarity with e-commerce channels is recommended
- A strong digital marketing background is required. Functional fluency in Salesforce and related marketing tools (such as but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite including video editing capabilities, PRM, etc.) is required
- Teamwork - Develops a close relationship with Logitech sales team, partner marketing, and other stakeholders with the ability to influence and persuade the team to understand and accept proposals
- Analytics - Thoroughly understands financials, metrics, and market information, identifying not only trends but also the reasons behind them. Monitors results and develops contingency plans, as well as, constantly looking for new opportunities. Especially important when it comes to Lead marketing understanding strong lead sources and doubling down on those activities
- Solutions - Proactively anticipate and understands problems and opportunities and present comprehensive and timely solutions to take action to resolve these problems; SMB and enterprise partner marketing experience preferred
- Prioritization - Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize the opportunities with the biggest impact on the business
- Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely (verbally, in writing, or through video) that is appropriate for the topic and audience regularly
- Leadership - Champions ideas and projects across a matrix organization, managing through influence to drive team members from across the company towards a common objective of growing sales revenue in their channel and region
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.