(Closed) Senior Front-End Engineer ( React.js)
Position at Logitech
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team. Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators?
We are looking for an innovative and passionate software engineer to help us get to the next level. You will be working with a small team of developers focused on making the video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
In this role you will Design/Create/Maintain Device Management applications running on Windows/Mac/Chrome OS/Android systems, or in Cloud, for Video Conferencing products and solutions.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- You are passionate about User Experience and UI software development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- You prefer to develop on Windows and Mac OS but you are also adaptable to different operating systems, languages and devices depending on the market requirements
- Good understanding of Installers/Packaging on Mac and Windows platforms
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
In Addition, Preferable Skills And Behaviors Include
- Familiarity with code and UX design versioning tools
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline and agile development
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, Websocket programming, Installer tools
- Good knowledge of C++/Java programming
- You are hungry to learn and innovate
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, Agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required; Master’s degree desired
- 3 to 6 years related industry experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.