Senior Creative Project Manager
Logitech is looking for a vibrant self-starter to fill the role of a Sr. Creative Project Manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams to successfully deliver on commitments.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department with a primary focus on digital where high-quality results are required.
A Project Manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented environment. This individual will work with Global Brand Equity (GBE) teams in partnership with Business Groups to help drive and execute marketing deliverables, including:
- Creative: Campaign Master Creative Concept
- Content: Video, Imagery, Graphics, Marketing Toolkits
- Web: Product and miscellaneous web pages (Copy, Design, Asset Coordination)
A typical day in this position will involve planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocating global resources to drive marketing projects and development of toolkits through the entire marketing development lifecycle (with special emphasis on digital initiatives) including:
- Master creative and web asset development & delivery including: product and feature naming, messaging/copy, imagery, video, banners, social media units, e-tailer units, web pages.
- Serving as a liaison between business groups, creative strategy, web design/web development and content production (imagery/video production) teams in global offices.
- Developing, maintaining, and communicating schedules with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and with quality.
- Communicating approval framework for cross-team understanding.
- Organizing and facilitating weekly meetings, and presentations, including internal and business group reviews, revisions and final asset delivery to business groups.
- Tracking milestones and tasks with assigned teams.
- Facilitating team discussions and resolving conflicts.
- Maintaining project dashboards to communicate the status of all projects. Providing weekly updates to key stakeholders and cross-functional teams on all open projects including status on project milestones, risks, and blockers.
- Assessing project development risks and providing mitigation plan. Negotiating resource requirements.
- Identifying, developing, and rolling-out new processes when appropriate.
- Working knowledge of the Workfront workflow management system is highly desired
- Motivated self learner
- Ability to pick up inflight projects
- Grace under fire with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ Years of Project Management experience in the digital space (required)
- You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus)
- Some ad agency account management (client-relations) experience is preferred
- Familiarity with web production elements including Web Design and Front End Web Development
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams and projects in a time sensitive capacity
- Self-motivated & highly adaptable, able to work autonomously
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Additionally, these are the winning behaviors required to succeed:
- Love of learning – thrives in an environment of learning, planning and growing
- Curiosity – open to new experiences and discoveries
- Organizer – works towards a mission by driving change
- Teamwork – understands that relationships are critical to success
- Critical thinker – be more than a taskmaster
- Perseverance – overcomes objections and foresees obstacles
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college or commensurate job experience as a project manager
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”