(Closed) Project Manager - Gaming Audio
Position at Logitech G
Are you ready to join Logitech G as the Project Manager? The Logitech G team is looking for a Project Manager to help manage new audio gaming product development from concept through mass production. This role will also support sustaining, cost improvement projects, and refresh programs. The ideal candidate is a highly-organized and detail oriented hardware and associated system software project/ program manager with a track record of delivering best-in-class products on time and on budget. Candidate will also be working closely with engineering and manufacturing teams. The successful candidate will be an outstanding manager of a cross-functional, global project/ program team, capable of managing and supporting multiple program/ project execution tasks with a "hands on" style that affords a high degree of personal interaction with the process.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Full product life cycle management (from concept to end of life) responsibility for Gaming Headsets and controllers.
- Management responsibility for scheduling, cost, budget and prioritization in coordination with a global program team.
- Support Product Management during feasibility studies for concept exploration and product definition.
- Manage projects of in-house, ODM and CDM manufacturing models
- Manage NPI and Sustaining projects
- Establish aggressive, but realistic schedules and drive cost targets for the program/ project.
- Communicate clearly and frequently, the status of the program/ project execution and compliance with the target business objectives, with the direct engineering and qualification teams as well as the broader cross-functional organization and senior management
- Serve as the main contact for Taiwan office, Suzhou office and factory on all program/ project execution related issues
- Serve as the primary contact for program/ project execution status to functions interfacing with the Business group’s partners and OEM customers
- Coordinate all Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) and Manufacturing Changes related to projects under the Program Manager’s development responsibility.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Ability to manage complex technical program/ project execution from concept to mass production of Gaming products and solutions
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed, with a high level of organizational skills
- In-house expert on and most knowledgeable resource in HW (and/or SW) program management tools, techniques and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with a global/ international program/ project team, including but not limited to Engineering, Product Management, Operations, and Manufacturing functions.
- Manage and/ or provide mentoring and guidance to lower job level employees
- Excellent English language communication
- Must be willing to travel (~25%) .
- 5-8 years engineering program/ project management experience of high volume consumer electronics products involving Gaming hardware using CM and ODM development and manufacturing models.
- Experience in managing programs/ projects involving global engineering and qualification teams
- Practitioner experience in document control tools e.g. Agile, Omnify
- Practitioner experience in the Agile SCRUM methodology is a plus
- Practitioner experience in project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, MS Office suite, JIRA, Agile, Google Apps sheets/ drive, Viewpath) required
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering.
- PMP, Agile SCRUM Master certifications are a plus.
Logitech G and Astro Gaming is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”