Project Manager - Esports Services (Beyond)
The Esports Services group at Logitech organizes, produces, and broadcasts live online esport events on behalf of internal Logitech brands as well as external clients. The group operates under two brands: Beyond Entertainment which represents the tournament operations, production, and broadcast component which is based in Las Vegas; and Challonge which is a global esports tournament management platform based in Indianapolis.
The Project Manager will be responsible for understanding client needs while planning, organizing, and ensuring projects are on track. You will be responsible for interfacing with multiple teams and clients to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner while maintaining quality. Organization and communication are critical aspects of this position along with a deep knowledge of the gaming and esports industry.
In this role you will:
- Manage project timelines, expectations, milestones, and deliverables.
- Own the creation of project plans, documentation, and requirements.
- Interface directly with clients to fully understand needs and project scope.
- Take full responsibility for project management tools to track project progression.
- Communicate with multiple teams, departments, and clients across a spectrum of projects.
- Support team members and departments in planning and tracking project tasks.
- Develop and refine processes for project planning, completion, and documentation.
- Holding team members and departments accountable for tasks & projects behind schedule.
- Schedule and host meetings with internal teams to complete projects on time and within scope.
- Note-taking during internal meetings to track progress, ideas, or action items to be completed.
- Provide weekly internal updates on project progression, while flagging potential roadblock risks.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (within the esports/video gaming industry is preferred).
- Passion for video games, esports, and a deep understanding of the esports business landscape.
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude, a problem solver, able to work autonomously and as a team player.
- Required to be a motivated self-starter comfortable working independently.
- Quick to learn, enjoy a fast-paced, changing environment in an informal culture.
- Able to bring structure and creative solutions to a dynamic work environment while maintaining a sense of urgency and quality around deliverables.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized and be able to multitask.
- Able to juggle priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Need to be comfortable traveling if required (when possible).
- Strong preference for candidates who can work out of our Las Vegas office.
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college or equivalent experience.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”