(Closed) Marketing Campaign Manager (Gaming)
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of industry leading design, technology, consumer insight and passion. Our gaming products are scientifically engineered to help gamers perform at their best and have fun.
Logitech is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to be instrumental in the development and execution of marketing campaigns to cement Logitech G as a iconic gaming brand, to engage with gamers worldwide and help develop programs that drive sales. This role offers wide scope of responsibilities including product positioning, marketing planning, creative development, agency engagement, regional marketing alignment and event management. You will be part of a committed group of gamers and marketers who develop ideas and content for Logitech G, one of the top brands in the gaming industry.
As our Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building campaigns that achieve commercial success and critical acclaim
- Engage gamers worldwide with innovative marketing programs
- Develop consumer strategies based market intelligence, consumer insights and best practices.
- Guide creative development of our brand and campaign assets
- Drive 360 degree omin-channel approach that integrates social, PR, esports, channel marketing programs
- Communicating the Logitech G story, promotions and partnerships across various channels
- Guide and grow the Logitech Gaming online program
- Engage creative agencies and internal resources
- Drive coordination and alignment with WW marketing teams and partners
- Experience developing marketing programs from inception through execution
- 5+ years in marketing in gaming or consumer electronics
- BA/BS degree
- Experience owning product lifecycle from conception through EOL.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with and managing external agencies
- Ready to lead groups, creativity, and ability to interact with partners
- Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities
- Self-motivated, driven and high energy level
- Strong passion for gaming
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.