Are you the person who loves the challenge of pursuit manufacturing engineering excellence, which enables fantastic electronic consumers’ product design? If yes, Logitech, as the famed design company, is the place where you can reach out to your career goal, and we are looking for you in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) team of Logitech worldwide R&D organization.
You are in an inclusive position inside of the Mechanical Design Engineering group, you drive Logitech foremost manufacturing technologies starting our product design phase, and your value proposition is to thrill our manufacturing excellence.
You play a tactical role, which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction for our AME projects.
Your identity will directly link with design-based manufacturing design and development, which will continuously contribute to Logitech’s innovation identity.
- Your leadership on the best practices of the injection mold and molding technologies in the industry;
- Your creation and exploration of new manufacturing technologies to fuel Logitech products portfolio;
- Your impact to influence and inspire the growth of AME team, and the worldwide Mechanical Design Engineering leadership team
- Your partnership around ID/CMF Designers, ME, CMF Eng., Global Sourcing Managers, Supplier Development Managers, Manufacturing Engineering Managers, Leaders of Suppliers.
- Lead a new innovative manufacturing technologies design and development team: focus on techno program management and leadership of diverse talents’ development;
- Identify the problems and significantly improves, changes or adapts to exiting mechanical manufacturing processes and techniques;
- Ensure AME project goals, quality, and milestones;
- Are accountable for the performance and result of a team within AME’s discipline and functionality;
- Coach team to conceive and explore new manufacturing technology development as per Logitech products roadmap and portfolio;
- Organize technical guidance to offer employees, functional peer managers and customers of AME;
- Lead and oversight manufacturing technologies evaluation, improvement, and evolvement of suppliers;
- Build relationships with partners and stakeholders to raise up Logitech manufacturing capability bar.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with a management role in a new or evolved organization of international companies, which bring you a strong background on leading people to change mindset and work process toward the organizational strategic goal;
- Immersed in manufacturing technologies exploration and development for product needs in high volume Consumer Electronic or Auto industry;
- Have detailed knowledge on mechanical manufacturing technologies design, development, and management; including injection mold, plastic molding, metal stamping, CNC machining, die casting;
- Ability to integrate expertise systemically to guide, interpret and coach others;
- Divers talents development experience;
- Strong interpersonal skill with partners and stakeholders
- Organized, process, detail-oriented, and results-driven;
- Communicate with global teams in English fluently
- Ambition on manufacturing technology excellence;
- Enthusiastic on creative manufacturing technologies exploration and development, not restrict self on design for manufacturing;
- Passionate about your job, proactive and self-motivated;
- Practical and capable of being hands-on, but not stick on empiricism, capable to lead by example, and DOE approach;
- Focused on people development, supported career goal achievement, and are not addicted to people management;
- Capable of making decision by risk assessment and data analysis, triggering trial and error with a clear purpose, not fear to make changes, not stop with failures.
- BS / MS in Mechanical or Manufacturing related, plus project management or leadership education
- 20% around domestic and abroad