IT GRC Administrator
Position at Logitech
The IT GRC Administrator is responsible for the design, implementation and user support for the GRC platform and other risk tools and reporting functions for the IT organization. Our team builds and deploys common governance, risk, and compliance processes, controls, support audits, and ensures that technologies and business operations ensure data protection and compliance.
This position will report to the Head of IT GRC and will be based at Chennai office located in India.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Design, implement, integrate, and maintenance of GRC tool
- Assist with development of data and system workflows and supporting documentation
- Create/modify GRC and security dashboards, home pages, notifications and reports
- Work with GRC vendor, system architects, ensure maximum system capability
- Collaborate with teams across the organization in developing and implementing business requirements to minimize risks to the organization.
- Advise on, develop, and implement processes around risk identification, assessment, and remediation, policy exception management, third-party cyber risk management, policy management, vulnerability management, and remediation
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of experience in GRC, security, information technology or technology risk management related work experience.
- Experience in security risk management, controls assessment, or configuration management.
- Worked with both business and technical risk and understand how to translate between the two and communicate to various levels of technical and business management.
- Strong knowledge of security risk management frameworks including related regulatory compliance requirements (NIST CSF & 800-53, ISO27001, SOC, GDPR, etc.)
- Experience working with Technical Operations, Security Operations, Incident Response, Technical Compliance and other stakeholders.
- Read, write, and develop SQL scripts.
- Lite coding with Powershell, Python, HTML, and Java.
In Addition, Preferable Skills And Behaviors Include
- Knowledge and/or experience with LANs, WAN, VPNs, Routers, firewalls, and IDS/IPS systems desired.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, ability to multitask, strong attention to details, excellent problem solving and follow-up skills required.
- Knowledge of network engineering, systems engineering and related device engineering if appropriate as appropriate for your focus area.
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, Cloud technologies/environments, AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructure, network, engineer, programming is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and at least 3-6 years of experience in one of the following functions: Corporate/Risk Governance, Compliance, Security.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.