Head of China Gaming Business
Gaming China blurb:
China is the most important market for the gaming industry today. The Logitech G gaming team is building a dedicated team in China focused on creating solutions that are purposefully designed for the unique needs of Chinese consumers and to accelerate Logitech’s growth towards becoming the #1 Gaming equipment supplier in China. This team will be based locally in China but will report to the Gaming Business Group (“BG”) to help execute our “in China for China” strategy.
Head of China Gaming Business for Logitech G
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
Logitech G’s mission is to deliver a new set of Gaming Gear experiences to the most fast-paced market in the world through ground-up design and product offerings.
We are looking for a dynamic Business Leader for strategic planning with China-specific insights and partner networks to develop new products with strong local consumer insights and local innovations to drive fast growth.
They will collaborate with the Global Logitech G gaming team and the locally based China Team to define the optimum strategy, priorities and plans as a critical representative for the Gaming BG in China.
In the role of the Head of China Gaming Business you will manage the China Gaming business in partnership with the China Sales & Marketing teams, and the Global Gaming Business Unit. You will analyze the business and market opportunities, kick-off projects and strategies, drive alignment with the region for near and long-term products, experiences and initiatives. As well as drive near term and long-range financial planning, and business models. You will manage a small local team whose job it is to execute on China specific products and programs. And you will partner and work across operations, engineering, design, sales, and finance to ensure excellence in execution.
Management, leadership, communication, and analytical skills are a must. You are entrepreneurial and demonstrate creative problem-solving and an excellent ability to strategize, execute, and lead. You’re excited to help build upon an existing team with a culture of success by exploring new pathways to growth.
This role will report directly to the Global Gaming General Manager and will manage a local team in China.
- Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of product roadmaps and market dynamics, and ability to find opportunities to capitalize on.
- Work with key stakeholders, partners, and cross-functional teams (local and global) to design a long-term product and marketing strategy for China Specific products and services.
- Work with Product Management, Market Analytics, Finance, and Sales to understand market dynamics and develop long-term business models & planning.
- Drive product strategy and execution buy-in and realization by all key stakeholders.
- Monitor commercial performance of product portfolio and identify market risks due to under/over performance versus expectations and propose mitigation plans for implementation.
- Work with Sales, Operations, and Finance to optimize profitability, drive business decisions on inventory exposure/risk/liability, New Product Introductions, and End-Of-Life plans.
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Consumer Electronics or PC industry experience with China Focus insights
- China Gaming market experience is preferred
- Track record in a fast-growth business environment with product solutions designed for China
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship that encompasses taking calculated risks, driving quick wins, and building a nimble culture
- Ability to operate and lead cross-functional teams (Locally and Globally).
- The ability to interact with high-level contacts, both internal and external to the company is required.
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”