(Closed) Head of Amazon Europe
Reporting to the VP Europe, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing the relationship between Logitech and Amazon in Europe to increase revenues, improve profitability and manage all aspects of the business. You will build the region’s action plan to implement the global Amazon strategy, map it with regional priorities and drive the execution forward.
- Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of the relationship with Amazon, translating the global Amazon strategy and map it with regional priorities to identifying revenue opportunities.
- Manage a European Amazon team and coordinate local Amazon teams with key internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for yearly agreements and contracts and ensure that processes are seamless and conform to contractual agreements for respective locations.
- Drive best practice sharing and execution across Europe focussing Amazon accounts.
- Achieve assigned targets against strategic objectives in Amazon (revenue, profitability, forecast accuracy, trend analysis, financial planning and digital marketing).
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Develop the business by playing a lead role in executing on business development opportunities and build strong relationships at a senior level within Amazon.
- Contribute efficients to channel-management programs and processes and hold cluster the Amazon teams accountable for channel discipline.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key-Initiatives.
- Drive/Coordinate Marketing campaigns with Amazon.
- Set up a quarterly key metrics activity plan as well as an execution plan.
- Monitor and manage execution of the activities by measuring and reporting on activities and with key internal stakeholders, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify campaign results controlling ROI and success parameters.
- Contribute to business management across channels and improvement.
- Work and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Be a Brand Ambassador.
- For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Extensive experience with consumer electronics or FMCG in multi-channel / multi markets and multi category business.
- Solid background in account management of large etail accounts or worked in large etailers at International level.
- Structured, highly driven and solution oriented person with ability to build strategic relationships.
- Ability to work in multi functional matrix organisations
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven and solution oriented person.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong sales, marketing & financial acumen & ability to drive and coordinate projects.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.