Global Marketing Manager, GCO - Logitech G (Social Gamer)
The role reports to the Category Manager for GCO (Global Commercialization Organization), working together with the respective Global Business Group as well as subordinates across Americas, Europe, Greater China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America.
This role has two exciting challenges and responsibilities:
First, geographic responsibility for EMEA, APAC, AMR with the world markets, this role is responsible for the biggest opportunities for Logitech in the years ahead. However, with 14 major & many smaller countries, countless languages, very diverse cultures and economic systems, the biggest challenge will lie in our capability to address the dynamics of the different local markets, customers, and consumers with speed and local insights.
Second, category and marketing responsibility for Social Gamer which is one of the most exciting and newly formed sub-categories for Logitech G gaming to drive hyper revenue growth and share gain across the world’s markets from marketing communication and product portfolio perspectives.
The Logitech G Social Gamer Category and Marketing Team is looking for a Global Marketing Manager to lead this most exciting and ‘start up’ category of Logitech G across the 4Ps (from branding and marketing strategy, portfolio development to channel management and implementations) to drive revenue growth and consumer engagement across global 6 regions.
This position involves working with the global Business Group, GCO GTM team, Global finance team and leading the communication with all 6 regional teams for implementing in the local markets on Digital marketing, trade marketing, campaigns in order to define the optimal strategy, priorities , and plans to maximize business opportunities.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate but Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be an expert for brand proposition and communication, campaign development, consumer insights and marketing tools for the online and offline executions.
- Launch new products/ lines successfully in the core regions catering to the needs of female and younger audiences.
- Find new ways of engaging with female and GenZ gamers through endemic (such as game developers & publishers) and also potential non-endemic partnerships.
- Be the point of contact and center of expertise for global Business Group & Regional Category Managers across 6 regions.
- Own GCO marketing budget for the category.
- Responsible for category P&L, goals, strategies, priorities, performance tracking.
- Make decision on territorial or channel segmentation for products.
- Be the champion for product roadmap, make respective business case evaluation and new product execution for the categories (including packaging review, launch deliverables such as copy doc, specifications).
- Define pricing strategy and MSRP for competitiveness.
- Constantly improve profitability and Standard Margin %.
- Channel launch strategies and segmentations.
- Design and support channel launch and implementation.
- Define the regional marketing plan and calendar for the category and work with cross-functional marketing team on deliverables and toolkits.
- Develop campaign toolkits, define the objectives, and measure for learnings to improve year over year.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years of international experience in FMCG, consumer electronics, and/or brand/marketing management consulting. Gaming-related background is preferred.
- Experience with full marketing mix, developing marketing plans and 360 campaigns.
- Experience in developing brand, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a product line.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and roll-up the sleeves attitude to build the fundamentals of this new sub-category.
- Passion for consumers’ needs especially women and younger generations (GenZ, GenAlpha) and business dynamics.
- In-depth experience in understanding customer preferences, attitudes, and other factors that influence marketing plans and campaigns.
- Experience with more than one of our key regions (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific) and a proven ability to work in x-regional teams and matrix organizations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence brand strategy across the organization, are required.
- Ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a global team player.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical.
- Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem-solving, influencing, and decision making.
- Team player – great communicator.
- Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix environment.
- Self-management skills and a self-started attitude highly valued.
- English fluent verbally and written is a must, Mandarin is a nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance, MBA is a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process, and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.