Global Marketing Campaigns Manager
Video collaboration is changing the way we work. People have more options than ever before for how and where they meet and collaborate. As the world shifts to accept remote work as the new normal, Logitech is committed to providing a seamless, frictionless experience for customers wherever they work with our video collaboration products. As the fastest growing business in Logitech, we are looking for a Campaigns Marketing Manager to join the Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) Marketing team to execute campaigns to our prospect base.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns in the Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) Organization, the VC Campaign Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns globally but with support to the Asia Pacific marketing team. In this key role, you will be responsible for determining and developing the campaign, including strategy and messaging along with all the components, and supporting programs that will generate pipeline to land, nurture, close new business, and expand opportunities within existing accounts. You will also be an interface between the Video Collaboration Business Group Campaigns team and the activation of product campaigns in regions.
This role will collaborate with cross-functional teams including members both inside and outside the GVCC Marketing team. Your role will be to own the entire campaign lifecycle from definition and execution to measurement and proven ROI. This role requires someone who is not afraid to take risks, likes the think outside the box and execute memorable campaigns that set Logitech VC apart from the competition. You should be someone that likes to make your mark and stand out from the rest. Success in this role means you are able to organize, launch, and analyze marketing campaigns to drive business goals and help sales to deliver quarter after quarter on their targets.
- You will oversee the development of an integrated campaign strategy and campaign calendar for end-customer campaigns that support all stages of the funnel.
- You will work closely with other VC stakeholders including the regional GVCC marketing teams, the Global Events team, Channel Marketing, Sales, and the VC Business Group. You will drive the format, production, design, and distribution of end-customer campaigns that may include regional events, webinars, email campaigns, direct mail campaigns, seeding programs, and out-of-the-box programs that set us apart.
- You will be the main owner and reviewer of these programs in Marketo with support from the Global Marketing Operations team.
- You will manage the development of necessary assets leveraging an agency and internal resources to package up campaigns to drive deeper and more meaningful engagements with our target accounts.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally to identify target audiences; develop, test, and refine messaging and content strategy.
- You will collaborate with Sales leadership closely to predict the next best message to be developed in your campaign.
- You will be nimble and agile with the ability to pivot to respond to market demands to keep Logitech top of mind and tip of the tongue with our target audience.
- You will audit and measure the success of your campaigns and will work with Marketing Operations to develop and manage dashboards and reporting required to show ROI and performance metrics to ensure engagement, messaging alignment, consistency, and quality of work.
- You will own sharing out of campaign metrics and results with key stakeholders across Marketing and Sales.
- You will design and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign calendar with Global Marketing Operations.
- You will work cross-functionally with the Media team on any media buys for campaigns executed in the region.
- You will partner with the brand team to ensure on-brand assets for campaigns.
- You will always look to bring new ideas to the table and never be satisfied with the status quo campaigns.
- You will work closely with Marketing Operations to analyze database segmentation and look to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities for Logitech VC solutions to existing customers.
- You will work to ensure the timely completion of all project milestones while keeping all involved teams informed.
- You will be the go-to for all questions and status updates around global campaigns.
- You will communicate and set clear expectations with all stakeholders.
- You will bring a fun, upbeat attitude to the team and work as a team player
- 6+ years of related marketing experience, either in campaign development, field marketing or demand gen
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo as well as other martech tools
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns at once with a can-do attitude
- A knack for launching creative campaigns that put Logitech in the driver’s seat for Video Collaboration
- Superior project and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot as needed
- Ability to work comfortably across teams and audiences while representing the GVCC organization with integrity
- BA/BS degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.