Global Commercial Organization Sales Amazon Category Manager Streamers & Creators, Music-Jaybird
You are the Amazon dedicated Global Category Manager for Streamers & Creators, Music-Jaybird. You are passionate about changing people’s lives thanks to the Logitech portfolio on Amazon platforms. You have the opportunity to express your strong (digital) marketing knowledge and commercial skills to impact sustainably Logitech business in cooperation with internal and external partners. You will be part of the Amazon Global Commercial Organization team that leads the development of our Amazon business across the globe (Amazon for Business- Amazon 1P & 3P). You will report into Amazon Global Commercial Operations Head and be exposed to C-suites level internally and externally.
The Top 3 Priorities:
- Define and deliver global Amazon customized Brand + Portfolio strategies >12 months
- Accelerate cross fertilization across regions/markets
- Drive strategic mid/long term projects
Your Contribution: Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Be equal and care for the environment.
These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. This is a great opportunity to impact a fast-growing company and evolve in an international role that requires a combination of customer engagement, consumer-driven marketing acumen, hands-on execution and strategic work as well. You will collaborate broadly with multi-functional teams regionally and locally. You will maximize the opportunities to drive efficiency and scalability.
Brand & Portfolio Strategies
You leverage the Logitech global category strategies, combining them with market, consumers, Amazon analytics to define the winning mid to long term Amazon customized strategies and toolkits.
- This includes marketing mix plans & tools, strategic NPI, customized products, partnerships aiming to grow profitably Logitech sell-out and converting more Amazon traffic into loyal and happy Logitech consumers
- You contribute to a seamless shopping experience into Amazon platforms
- You remain mindful of the Global Commercial strategy consistency balancing top and bottom line growth objectives. You provide investment guidelines on your key strategies
- Internally, you are partnering with global/regional categories and Amazon commercial & marketing heads to shape pragmatic and impactful guidelines
- Externally, you engage and influence Amazon to drive further Logitech strategic partnership and brand equity building
- You consistently monitor and analyse key KPI’s (inc. competition) to refine and adapt your strategy and improve its impact
- You share seamlessly knowledge and learning across regions/functions to collect faster Amazon value creation in a structured manner (e.g post mortem analysis)
- You enable the teams internally to step up the Amazon acumen and mastery on going and for country and business openings
- You bring your support and contribute to different forums to facilitate best practices sharing
- You are considered as the Amazon category expert internally and externally
- Alternatively, you Improve and create processes to gain efficiencies/scalability (e.g with agencies, partners…)
Strategic mid/long term projects
- You are part and/or lead strategic projects to reinforce Logitech print at and with Amazon, acting as a think tank and trend setter
- You influence and co-work with the marketing community on customised partnerships, dedicated products - launches. You amplify these partnerships, alliances externally
- You consistently upgrade processes, operating modes, dashboards, agencies partnerships to remain at the edge
10 MUST HAVE
- > 10 years of mixed customer (Online - Amazon) & Digital marketing experiences at regional/international levels
- High strategic capabilities to both provide input to the development of global strategic plans and translate those plans into Amazon customised commercial marketing strategies, including externally
- Strong portfolio management and analytical skills with P&L biais
- Experience having worked in matrix structure with a global/regional remit
- Leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a global team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence business, brand, marketing strategy across the organization
- Project management skills: ability to coordinate and manage various topics and complexity
- Ability to view challenges from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem solving, influencing and decision making
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter with hands-on approach to the business and results oriented
- English fluent verbally and written
NICE TO HAVE
- Managed 2+ regions (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific)
- In-depth experience in understanding consumer preferences, attitudes, insights and other factors that influence strong marketing plans and campaigns
- UX/CX experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.