Global Category Portfolio & Marketing Specialist, GCO - Logitech G - Gaming Wheel & Simulation
This occupation reports to Sr. Global Category Portfolio & Marketing Manager, GCO (Global Commercialization Organization) – Logitech G – Gaming Wheel & Simulation (located in Lausanne Switzerland).
The Logitech GCO Gaming Marketing team is looking for a GCO Category Portfolio & Marketing Specialist – Logitech G – Gaming Wheel & Simulation to support gaming which is one of the most premium and thriving categories for Logitech to drive revenue growth and share gain across the world’s markets from marketing communication and product portfolio perspectives.
This position involves working vertically with a strong team of global, regional, clusters. And horizontally with GCO cross-functional team including : Sales, PR and Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing and Insights Team to define the optimum strategy, priorities and plans to maximize business opportunities.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate but Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Contribute to strategy planning and support manager with strategy implementations.
- Support manager with gaming business analysis to highlight trends, portfolio gaps and opportunities, competition, sales trends, market share.
- Be enthusiastic about gaming and provide relevant trends for the gaming market: competition, marketing programs, gaming innovation, gaming events and social.
- Monitor marketing budget, apply PO and follow up timely, make budget reports.
- Support manager for business case planning and new product launch toolkit making.
- Work with supply chain team to closely track and concrete quantity & time schedule.
- Timely monitor and track product performance and launch progress.
- Keep eyes on market price variations, collect price information.
- Analysis and execute cluster pricing adjustment.
- Track & maintain POS info. including POS #, SOS%, Coverage%, display discipline.
- Implement and track POS execution at campaign/project basis.
- Support RCM and co-work with Trade Marketing team to develop POSM, activation.
- Monitor competitor marketing activities, product releases, provide analysis.
- Assist RCM and RMM developing comprehensive regional campaign.
- Plan and feed clusters with regional campaign/activity planning and guidance.
- Contribute and execute regional activities or events.
- Collect regional campaign results and provide evaluation including: sales results, YOY%, impression, conversation rate %, ROI and key learning.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of international marketing and brand experience with a strong focus in integrated marketing from leading FMCG/CE/Consumer-centric companies.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Very good understanding and knowledge of Gaming.
- High strategic capabilities to both provide input to the development of global strategic plans and translate those plans into commercial marketing strategies. Ability to lead, follow and execute.
- Able to articulate and commercialize NPIs and to engage with both the Global teams and countries to ensure execution of the strategy.
- Experience of the full marketing mix, including developing marketing plans, 360 campaigns, and delivery of ‘best in class marketing’ within a digital world.
- Passion for consumers and shoppers needs aligned with strong business dynamics.
- Experience having worked in a matrix structure.
- Experience building brand value, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a product line.
- In-depth experience in understanding customer preferences, attitudes, insights, and other factors that influence strong marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence business, brand, marketing strategy across the organization, are required.
- The ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships while being a global team player.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams both functionally and geographically is critical.
- Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem-solving, influencing, and decision making.
- Self-management skills and self-starter attitude.
- English fluent verbally and written is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance, MBA is a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”