End to End Supply Chain Solutions Manager - Customer Supply Chain, Europe
Position at Logitech
The End to End Supply Chain Solutions Manager is a pivotal role working directly with the commercial organisation, the supply chain teams but also with the supply chain of our key customers to connect the sales and marketing plans into end to end solutions and improvements. You will be a key member in virtual teams to deliver the ambition of world-class customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the joint value collaboration with strategic customers and being in charge of the daily operational execution. You will be supporting the overall E2E Supply Chain process improvement key focus on metric improvement execution planning.
You will actively manage customer expectations of in-stock and on-shelf-availability, inventory, and promotional activities. You will communicate customer needs and requirements to supply chain partners to facilitate inventory planning and deployment. You will be collaborating with our Commercial Sales Organisation and our Customer to identify demand and supply risks to support business growth. You will focus on analyzing and translating the customer forecast and compare with our business plan, converting input into demand planning process to drive required adjustments. Next to this, you will be leading the daily operational execution of shipments towards this customer and you will be responsible for actively managing the KPIs related to these tasks.
You will establish and lead Customer Sales and Operations Execution, collaborating with the Commercial teams to minimise channel imbalance, enable improved inventory levels, minimise out of stock risks as well as improve KPI performance.
The Key Success Factor
Active partnerships with the external and internal customer but also with your peer group and internal stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Logistics. You will be focusing on customer-centricity.
Quick thinking in identifying operational bottlenecks/challenges and seeks out opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiencies. Tactically develop and support cost savings initiatives to drive continuous improvement of key supply chain metrics - cost, service, inventory and cycle time.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you’ll need for success at Logitech.
- Support the overall customer E2E Supply Chain process through joint business planning, scorecards and tracking with our partner.
- Engage with our Strategic Partner and Customer Supply Chain (CSC) team to improve and automate capabilities (tools/ processes) and drive supply chain efficiencies.
- Participate in the weekly calls with our Strategic Partner to provide supply chain updates and risks. Define quarterly key focus SKUs list monitoring health and inventory availability.
- Actively work with the warehouse and the logistics team to align on required capacity and processes to support the daily operations.
- Lead and coordinate the daily operational execution of shipments towards the customer. Monitor the Key Performance Indicators as aligned with the customer to actively drive changes to the operational processes in order to improve these KPIs.
- Drive the Customer S&OE process dedicated to our strategic partner, collaborating with the Commercial team and Country Key Account Managers & CSC Commercial collaboration team. To minimise channel imbalance, enable improved inventory levels, minimise OOS risks as well as improve key KPI performance.
- Analyse and understand our partner’s forecasting algorithm and engage further sales functions internally and externally to improve joint forecast accuracy. Establish an aligned plan providing inputs into the Demand Plan to support Commercial team overall financial targets.
- Lead and coordinate the retro planning of both large and incremental events and provide supply chain updates to the team.
- Facilitate the development and improve the Customer S&OP dashboard as well as other KPI dashboards.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviours to our team:
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in supply chain management preferably in the consumer electronics industry;
- Proven planning, analytical, presentation, and execution skills
- Must be proficient in reading, writing in English and any additional languages is a plus
- Proven experience within both international and Japanese business environments
- Strong in Excel and/or Tableau skills
- Customer, market, channel knowledge and experience preferred
- Demonstrate decision-making ability in face of uncertain or incomplete information
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work while keeping outstanding attention to detail
- Analytical skills including data evaluation, identification, solution development and implementation
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative
- Social perceptiveness and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally to team
- Influencing and collaborative skills across various levels in the organization.
In Addition, Preferable Skills And Behaviours Include
- Excellent service mindset
- Good communications skills and judgement
- Growth mindset
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or similar discipline
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”