Embedded Software Test Engineer
The Embedded Software Test Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, reviewing and monitoring test automation
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Participate in the development of a test automation framework
- Leverage your technical skills to design & implement automation testing infrastructure
- Establish formal frameworks, suites, standards and processes
- Evaluate and develop new tools and processes to enable development of complex automation unit and integration test suites for our next generation devices.
- Collaborate with Business Owners, Architects, Firmware engineers to understand technical component requirements, business use cases, customer issues and system performance considerations to improve test effectiveness
- Contribute to CI/CD from the testing perspective
- Develop and enforce automation testing standards and best practices
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3+ years in embedded software automation
- 5+ years of embedded software development experience
- Familiar with development best practices, including feature driven development
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) processes and tools
- Demonstrated programming skills in Python
- Experience with using automation tools on Windows/Linux
- Service oriented attitude, with strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical individuals
In Addition, Preferable Skills And Behaviors Include
- Experience with Raspberry PI
- Experience with Artix-7 FPGA design
- Experience with CI/CD tools - Git, GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, ...
- Experience with testing human interface devices
- ISTQB certification
- BS / MS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713-4866 for assistance.