Customer Marketing Intern
The Amazon CMM Intern is responsible for assisting and coordinating marketing, analysis and operations efforts for the North American Amazon sales and marketing team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Amazon Customer Marketing Manager for Gaming to help execute key projects for the NAM Amazon Gaming Team.
- Help coordinate day to day operations with the team
- Support the Amazon Gaming sales and marketing team on go-to-market analysis, plans and tracking
- Attend weekly meetings to support the execution of key marketing projects
- Help with analysis and trend identification in Amazon sales of Gaming items
- Support on strategic partnership deliverables
- Ad hoc project support for sales/marketing team
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Passionate about emerging trends and the creator culture/creator economy
- Team player who can work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Organized, accountable and reliable
- Good communications skills and articulate
- Positive, can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products
- Proficient in Google suite of products
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Comfortable on Zoom and participating in virtual meetings
- Ideal candidate has min of 2 years of University completed with some digital marketing experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-510-713-4866 for assistance.