CMF Design Intern, Astro
Position at Logitech
The CMF Design Intern will work within a collaborative, multi-disciplined team to develop, refine, and execute fresh, compelling CMFs that help tell a story through materialization. The team is looking for you to inject fresh ideas and inspire us with new perspectives and recommendations. This summer you will gain experience working collaboratively within a multi-disciplined design team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Challenge and evolve the current CMF strategy to push beyond the expected
- Collaborate with design leads and product managers
- Share emerging trends with the team to inform and inspire
- Develop strategies to de-risk new materials and processes
- Look for ways to streamline the sampling process
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Relevant experience in CMF, Industrial Design, or Fashion
- Strong portfolio of cutting edge work that demonstrates not only solid design skills but forward-thinking approaches
- Highly polished aesthetic sense deeply rooted in design fundamentals
- Examples of design implementation based on emerging trend forecasting
- Demonstration of CMF strategy and storytelling
- Ready and willing to speak up and share points of view
In Addition, Preferable Skills And Behaviors Include
- Strong knowledge of your preferred CAD software, Keyshot, and the full Adobe suite
- Effective written and spoken communication skills and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Recent graduate of an accredited college or currently pursuing a college degree in a related field such as Design, Industrial design, Fashion, Architecture etc.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.