(Closed) Category Specialist, Gaming
Position at Logitech G
Logitech G is looking for a Category Specialist, to be instrumental in the development and execution of our Logitech G brand strategies in Korea. You will help make Logitech G the #1 gaming gear brand in e-sports scene, the gear of choice for gamers, engage with gamers and e-sports fans to help drive brand equity and revenue. This position will be reporting to the Gaming Category Manager. The key approach is to embrace the strength and the innovation of Logitech products, understand consumer needs and sales and marketing programs, to support Logitech business strategy and decision with right marketing strategy.
Develop and execute Country marketing strategy in non-gaming mice category including gaming headset, keyboard and console gaming related peripheral. Create and successfully drive awareness, adoption and usage of Logitech thru innovative and effective programs including events trade marketing and online campaign.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Responsible for Non-Gaming mice category; (Headset, Keyboard and Console Gaming)
- Responsible for developing marketing programs and campaign for gaming category
- Responsible for creating, delivering and executing marketing tactics and advertising campaigns related to gaming category
- Analyze customer requirements, develops and drives creative development processes
- Plan and execute on and offline event/sponsorship with key gaming and e-sports partners
- Seek and develop new business opportunities with gaming titles, e-sports teams, streamers and new media
- Collaborate with relevant departments (regional team, internal category, sales team and agencies) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing and related function
- Deep understanding of e-sports and gaming
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- General knowledge of IT and gaming industry
- CAN DO attitude with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent in MS Office (PPT/EXCEL/WORD)
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about the gaming and e-sports world
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”