Brand Management Specialist
Will be a member of the Business Group - Logitech Speakers Business Group. The main role will be to support and drive projects and programs to help support Logitech Desktop Speakers growth. You will get a truly international experience by working closely with product, marketing, and business managers from Asia Pacific, America and Europe. You will be asked to support the Brand Manager in leading the development of our products from the original value proposition to the successful market launch. You will also be responsible for leading and/or participating from front-end innovation projects to consumer research, with the objective to contribute to the overall product and marketing deliverables in line with our business strategy. You are passionate about product design, new technology, and marketing these products that millions of people will touch in their everyday lives.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Drive necessary primary and secondary research to support product definition and development as well as marketing
- Test Industrial Design with Consumer and provide recommendations to the Product & Brand Manager
- Review packaging prototypes to improve the product experience
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance and marketing strategies
- Participate in front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities and develop meaningful and relevant product innovations.
- Research, develop, and create marketing strategies, tactics and materials that keep us competitive and help us elevate our marketing efforts, particularly online
- Prepare sample units and manage communication with trade partners
- Prepare, review, proofread online and offline content and upload to trading partners
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Business Degree preparation with focus on marketing or product
- Excellent creative and problem solving skills
- Active learner with a desire to understand the forces at play for any challenge
- Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional teams
- Ability to quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and technology business, industry / industry issues and competitors
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English and Mandarin required
- Attention to details is a must
- Best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.