Brand Campaign & Equity Marketing Manager
The Brand Campaign & Equity Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to build a new brand that empowers and celebrates digital content creators for Logitech’s burgeoning Streamers & Creators business. This Brand Manager will play a key role in establishing a brand identity, brand positioning and a new campaign. In addition, this role will also be a critical contributor in building the global marketing strategy and working in partnership with regional teams to drive successful execution. Seeking a highly collaborative and creative marketer with a passion for brand building. The ideal candidate will have experience in upper funnel marketing strategy and execution as well as experience in building relevant brands in an ever-changing cultural environment.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Assist in the development of brand positioning
- Play a critical role in developing new marketing campaigns to drive awareness, build brand equity, engage content creators and drive consumer demand
- Build and manage relationships with key agency partners that will be responsible for creative development and execution
- Develop relationships with internal cross functional teams that can provide support and expertise in specific areas, including: data/analytics, PR, legal, creator engagement, global brand equity teams, global commercial organization and internal creative teams
- Manage program A&M spend and ensure programs deliver key metrics and are on budget
- Partner with Insights team to monitor and track brand health and equity metrics
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in relevant fields (brand, agency)
- Brand, campaign (or relevant) development experience, focused on end-to-end management - from brief to execution across channels
- Proven experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams and managing agency partners
- Experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns, coaching creative development through in-market execution
- Strategic approach with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and influence multiple decision makers
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Consumer-centric and culturally savvy marketer with deep understanding of GenZ consumers/culture
- Understanding of the digital content creator universe
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Global brand campaign experience and ability to partner with regional and local teams to ensure successful execution across geographies
- Work experience in the creator economy and/or personal experience as a content creator
BA required, MBA preferred
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.