Logitech seeks a junior-to-mid level Art Director with 3-5 years advertising experience to join its growing in-house agency team in the SF Bay Area. Big things are happening at Logitech. Come and refine your skills, add great work to your book, and join a fun and passionate team.
Logitech is at an exciting stage as a business and a brand. After several years of design-led reinvention, our brand and award-winning products sit at the heart of profound cultural shifts, empowering streamers, gamers, creators—makers and doers of every kind—to pursue their passions.
From the 2021 Super Bowl to a host of award-winning product launches, the in-house creative team has led the charge in telling the world about our products and brand in these exciting categories. But we’re just getting started. And we’re on a mission to take our work to the highest levels.
The Art Director role is an addition to our growing US based team in the SF Bay Area, and a great opportunity for up-and-coming creatives to refine your craft, gain production experience, and develop your portfolio. In this role, you will do it all. You will partner with a copywriter to lead the development of original product launch campaigns and creative execution one-offs, as well as partner with the broader team on larger campaigns and productions.
You will enjoy a fun, small team, collegial culture—where creativity is championed—and you will have a real seat at the table. You will also enjoy relative work-life balance, a range of great benefits, and a flexible Work-From-Home dynamic.
This role requires residency in the SF Bay Area. Local candidates preferred, West Coast candidates considered.
- Partner with copywriters and senior creatives to take briefs and turn them into big, original, culturally resonant ideas
- Execute across a wide range of output: from concept development, visual research, moodboards, storyboards, and building decks, to designing layouts, guiding edits/retouching, and art directing final integrated campaign toolkits
- Shepherd creative from initial concepts and key stakeholder buy-in through all stages of creative development, production and post-production—ensuring faithful execution, quality, and brand consistency all the way
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and outside partners, building consensus, understanding, and cooperative working relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with visual partners, including photographers, directors, independent artists, production and post houses
- Ensure projects are completed on time, with an exceptional level of quality and attention to detail
- 3+ years of advertising art direction experience at a creative or in-house agency
- Conceptual and visual talent, with strong design fundamentals and incredible taste levels
- A compelling portfolio of original advertising, brand engagement work and/or design work, including digital/social, video, and graphic design.
- Self-driven with the ability to sometimes create work in isolation, and propel work forward
- Ability to thoughtfully articulate creative concepts and art direction to cross-functional teams
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Expert-level command of core creativity apps: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Keynote. 3D and motion app proficiency is a huge bonus
- Passion for advertising, branding, design, art direction, pop culture and gaming
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours, travel to shoots etc.
- Big passion. Big sense of humor. Small ego
- BA/BS degree in Fine Arts, Advertising, Graphic Design, Advertising or equivalent practical experience.
A COMPANY WITH DESIGN AT ITS CORE
Since 2013, Logitech has been working to shake things up culturally and put design thinking at the heart of everything we do. We’re moving beyond PC peripherals and creating amazing products and experiences that have a place in every aspect of your daily life. We’re completely reinventing the company and our brand transformation is a reflection of the changes we are making.
All Qualified Candidates Encouraged
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Talented individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.