(Closed) Application Development Engineer
Position at Logitech
The Video Collaboration business team is looking for an engineer to with strong software background also well knowing about image processing and familiar with factory processing.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Implement algorithm for optical relative application (Zoom lens, motor control, focus...)
- Develop software for lab/production.
- Test data process and analysis.
- Optimise algorithm/software to improve production efficiency.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3+ years working experience of software development relative with image processing
- Proficiency in C/C++/C#/Python and OpenCV
- Familiar with camera testing and calibration mythology.
- Fundamental knowledge of optic/image, electric and audio.
- Capable to analyse test data.
- Good collaborative, presentation skills and ease working in multifunctional team.
- Bachelor degree holder in and engineering field related to Computer Science, Software or relative fields
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”