Android Embedded Software Developer
Your have good understanding of operating system concepts, specifically memory/resource management, scheduling, process management and synchronization and power management. You will have some kernel level programming experience with Linux, Android or any other real time operating system.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- You will be a key individual contributor of projects, read system specifications and deliver quality software features to ensure schedules and objectives are met.
- You will work closely with Embedded software engineers team, the Android Application software team, hardware and System Engineering teams to implement and optimize features for system-on-chip (SOC) devices.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3+ Proficiency in coding with C/C++.
- Strong Linux kernel and Android Framework expertise.
- 2+ years of current experience working with Android
- Familiarity with Linux toolchains, Android Studio and Android Native development tool
- Experience in Linux Kernel Driver programming, Device bring-up, BSP, Kernel config, kernel crash debugging.
- Programming experience in native C /C++, JAVA and JNI.
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems(Github, Jira)
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with debugging, Linux kernel development, system-level programming, Android frameworks, Android build system
- Good understanding of Android SDK , NDK , API
- B.S, M.S. or Ph.D. (preferred) in computer vision, electrical engineering or a related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.