3D Character Artist
At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We're looking for an awesome character artist to join us and help create some great characters and assets on Avakin Life.
- Working closely with the retail production team and fellow artists to create assets for the mobile game Avakin Life;
- Create clear and detailed briefs and provide solid technical feedback where needed;
- Work on a highly editable and customisable avatar system and collaborate with programmers to achieve the highest results.
- Solid understanding character and clothing production, design, and development;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Maya (or equivalent package), and zbrush;
- Experience with skin weighting of characters and clothing;
- Experience in creating game ready assets.
- Profit share bonus scheme, Share Scheme
- Life Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
- Public transportation support
- Food Allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Lockwood Publishing is one of the leading independent UK mobile games companies. Our most successful product to date is a 3D virtual world on mobile called Avakin Life.
We want to hear from talented and passionate developers who can help us implement our incredibly exciting and ambitious road-map. As part of the team at Lockwood, you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your design expertise. Our working environment is extremely open, and all team members have complete access to any metrics they wish. We hold regular company-wide briefings to ensure team members and departments are aware of the direct impact their efforts have on the progress of the project. Best of all, because we believe team members deserve more than a pat on the back for their effort, we offer a bonus scheme that pays out 50% of any increase in record quarterly profits directly to the team.