Localization Project Manager
Localsoft, S.L. is a world-class localization company offering translation, testing and audio services. From our headquarters in the Technological Park of Andalucía in Málaga, Spain, we operate both locally and internationally with clients from many different business sectors including leading brands in the Games, IT, Engineering, Life Sciences, Energy, Finance, Banking and Business industries.
We are currently hiring a Junior Project Manager to work in our fast-paced Localization Department with English as our main language of communication.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will help our Project Managers in different daily tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- University degree BA or MA in Translation, Philology or Linguistics
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive, problem solving “can do” attitude
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality, security, quality and constant customer satisfaction
- Willingness to improve, learn and go for the extra mile
- Preferably practical knowledge of CAT tools, especially memoQ
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Languages English with full working proficiency, other languages are a plus
- Take full ownership of the tasks assigned
- Help Project Managers in our Localization Department in different tasks, e.g. resource selection and monitoring, file preparation and analysis, research, TM maintenance, alignment, linguistic tasks, etc.
- Quality assurance tasks
- Project tracking
- Follow and prepare procedures as requested
What we offer
- Full-time position in a well-established localization/testing company
- Opportunity to learn about localization and games
- Opportunity to work with a professional international team in a dynamic work environment
- Paid holidays
- Summer timetable
- Free yearly medical check