Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
But we need more great people in order to keep up with the demand for our expertise.
We're a no bullshit, fast-moving, creative company that seeks people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for a Recruiter...
The recruiter will be responsible for everything (A-Z) recruiting. This role will not only run full-cycle recruiting but build out the recruiting processes from scratch and potentially build a team. We are looking for someone who is like a recruiting chameleon who can adapt to every environment with ease and who loves to challenge the norm and push new creative ideas.
Reporting to the People Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of recruiting, strong stakeholder, and candidate management skills, strong interpersonal, and communication skills. This highly collaborative role will interface with internal senior stakeholders across the company. You don’t only put butts-in-seats but you’re able to identify individuals who share similar mindsets and values who level up the organization
On any given day you might...
- Full-cycle Recruiting: Source, coordinate, interview, and review candidates.
- Communicate with candidates and agencies on all open positions with candidate experience as a priority.
- Collaborate with senior management on headcount planning.
- Report on KPIs, data, and other recruiting metrics. Be able to manage stakeholder expectations and keep them up to date.
- Build recruiting from scratch and potentially leading a small team.
- Build recruitment strategies and plans that target hiring the best talent while hyper-focusing on diversity strategies with various stakeholders and partners
Ideally, you have...
- Multiple years of full-cycle recruiting experience. Preferably in the Sales, Video Games, Entertainment, and Talent industry.
- Ability to problem solve in ambiguous situations.
- Deep understanding of the sport and entertainment landscape.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- A self-driven work ethic with team-focused coordination.
- Experience in Diversity Recruiting from research, programs, implementation, strategies, and opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of ATS systems such as Lever, Greenhouse, or other similar ATS software.
- Experience building meaningful relationships with stakeholders across departments.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have prior experience building teams and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status