President of Sales & Marketing
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for President of Sales and Marketing….
Our Leadership team is looking for a President of Sales and Marketing to lead and oversee the revenue and marketing teams for all of Loaded.
Reporting to the company’s CEO, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of establishing the strategy, systems, and best practices for all things Sales, Monetization, and Marketing for the company. Together with other members of the leadership team, this candidate will develop and execute an all-encompassing strategic plan, inclusive of our game developer and brand partnerships. A dynamic, passionate, and entrepreneurial leader who will take ownership and work collaboratively alongside the company’s leadership to meaningfully grow our business is desired.
On any given day you might...
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics.
- Ensure revenue is maximized across the Loaded ecosystem, including packaging of opportunities for the benefit of all partners and clients.
- Create alignment across the organization’s revenue-generating departments.
- Work hand-in-glove with the Talent Management department to satisfy the varied needs of talented clients.
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the strategic plan.
- Collaborate across departments on pricing strategies and business models to achieve revenue goals.
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing, sales, and account management functions.
- Ensure accountability within the Sales and Marketing departments by developing appropriate metrics, goals, and performance expectations for the team.
Ideally, you have...
- 9+ years of executive-level experience in roles driving and implementing revenue growth.
- Hands-on experience in sales management in a high-growth environment.
- Experience with sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, customer success, marketing, channel, and partner management, business planning, and sales support management. Proven track record of managing multiple projects with the ability to prioritize efforts based on ROI to the business.
- Ability to strategically view the marketplace, analyze opportunities and successfully manage the growth.
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and a track record of data-informed decision-making.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a strong network of game developers, game publishers, and/or influencers.
- Actively participate in gaming and/or popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status