Director of Account Fulfillment
Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
Looking for Director of Account Fulfillment ...
Our Sales team is looking for a Director of Account Fulfillment who will support and build the company’s growing brand, game developer, and game publisher account fulfillment team.
Reporting into the company’s VP of Sales, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of the sales process; directing, developing, and implementing an account fulfillment strategy that strengthens the company’s relationships with clients around the globe. This candidate should have a background comprising multiple years experience in account management and/or campaign fulfillment in a senior or managerial role and should have familiarity with successfully building teams.
On any given day you might...
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the account fulfillment team.
- Coordinate with department leadership to determine resourcing needs, process improvements, and other client-facing optimizations.
- Work with the VP of Sales to determine fulfillment team success benchmarks and be responsible for ensuring these targets are met.
- Mentor account managers in their duties overseeing the fulfillment of client partnerships. Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal department leaders to improve the company’s quality of client-facing services.
- Research, adopt, implement, and optimize best-in-market reporting tools and technologies, maximizing efficiency of account manager productivity and enhancing metrics and data-reporting for client campaigns and projects.
Ideally, you have...
- Multiple years of senior or managerial-level experience in account management.
- Deep gaming industry knowledge on the intersection between influencers, game developers and publishers, livestreaming, esports, and other domain-relevant participants and subject matter.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience navigating work environments and complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong desire to build and mentor a team from the ground up.
- A drive to think outside the box in order to better serve clients and improve efficiency.
- A drive to redefine the quality of account management in the gaming space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills.
- The ability to acutely problem-solve (and help others learn to do so) in order to navigate frequent and, often sudden, challenges pertaining to client relationships and projects.
You earn bonus points if you...
- Have a strong network of brands, game developers, game publishers, and/or influencers.
- Have experience working on brand, game/dev pub campaigns with gaming influencers previously.
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- 401k plan with 4% company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status