(Closed) Social Media Copywriter
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: Social Media Copywriter/Manager with a passion for diversity within the Xbox and gaming communities. 30-40 hrs/week, year long+ contract at Xbox/Microsoft. 2-5 yrs of Twitter or combined professional social media experience required.
Recent accolades for Lions + Tigers:
- WINNER - 2021 Microsoft Supplier Program Prestige Award for Diverse-Owned Supplier of the Year
- FINALIST - 2021 Geekwire Workplace of the Year Awards
- One of Puget Sound Business Journal's top 100 best places to work in Washington in 2020
Lions + Tigers is an equal opportunity company committed to building a diverse and engaged workforce. Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) as well as all genders and abilities are encouraged to apply.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Draft, edit and publish social copy and associated images on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create creative assets, content and social chat.
- Create an editorial culture calendar that aligns with team priorities, releases, and beats.
- Audit and assess performance through analytics.
- Monitor the executive's Twitter and associated social chatter for timely response and engagement opportunities.
- Understand and adhere to company social guidelines.
- Achieve personal performance targets that contribute to Lions and Tigers' overall performance.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Two to five years of experience as a Copywriter or Social Media Manager in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Experience managing or being on a writing team for a Twitter channel for a brand or executive client, experience writing for LinkedIn a plus.
- Ability to discern and adjust writing to match a specific voice on social media.
- Experience writing social content related to diversity and inclusion topics a plus.
- Ability to do minor editing to images to align to difference social channels.
- Global and cultural awareness; proven competency for working in diverse and inclusive teams.
- Ability to work effectively remotely (and across time zones, when necessary).
What is Lions + Tigers?
We are a Marketing Consulting & Services agency building a new model of work, where flexibility is a strategic advantage for our clients and talent. Our highly-skilled consultants have impressive portfolios and now value the opportunity to wear multiple hats -- as parents, passion seekers and professionals. Our engagements are built to empower clients and consultants to operate at "highest and best use," activating the right resources at the right time to drive meaningful impact. Our clients value the broad experience and aptitude of our talented team, who come to work with us from all corners of the professional world -- from enterprise to small and medium-sized businesses.
Our mission is to empower leaders to build a more inclusive, authentic, and empathetic future. Our Core Values:
COMMUNITY - We come together in collective action to nurture a community that lifts one another up and prioritizes economic access and representation. Together, and with intention, we achieve more than we ever will alone.
IMPACT - Entrepreneurs at our core, we care deeply and take ownership for how we show up in the world. Individually and in community, we operate in highest and best use, measuring success in outcomes not output.
STEWARDSHIP - We believe in service plus advocacy. It is with great responsibility that we leverage the resources of our clients’ investments in us and our own corporate dollars to leave all things better than we found them.
COURAGE - With determination and resilience, we lead. True to our word, emphatic in our actions. Our stride is long and heads are held high, as we push the boundaries of what is accepted in pursuit of what is possible.