Senior DevOps Engineer
Lionbridge Poland is expanding the DevOps Engineering team and is looking for an awesome Senior DevOps Engineer to join us. Our goal is to continually improve our software products and services while at the same time improving ourselves as software development professionals. We offer an exciting product development roadmap and the freedom to research, prototype, and champion new and innovative solutions to challenges along the way. Your career growth and professional development are crucial to us and we will support you every step of the way. Technology does not stand still and neither do we.
- Building and enhancing tools for automating systems deployments;
- Keeping the Lionbridge infrastructure and services up and running with a five-nines philosophy;
- Proactively monitoring infrastructure load trends and recommending the best path for scalability with a preventative mindset;
- Managing a high-availability emergency response schedule with automated system alerts;
- Monitoring and optimizing infrastructure costs;
- Supporting every facet of our scalable infrastructure and multiple environments;
- Work as a member of the DevOps team in creating efficient development and testing environments.
- Experience in automated infrastructure via ansible or terraform with any of the following cloud platforms Azure, GCP or AWS;
- Experienced with Azure and/or AWS;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with real-time failover architecture, principles, and processes.
- Experience developing custom solutions for systems monitoring, deployments, continuous integration, etc.
- Knowledge of the demands that a Microservices architecture requires;
- Building the correct infrastructure and monitoring systems to support;
- Experience with systems monitoring, alerting and analytics;
- Using "Infrastructure as code" in your current role;
- Experienced with Windows Operating Systems and Networking;
- The ability to quickly debug a variety of problems during emergency situations;
- You should have a firm grasp of networking tools and technologies, and an ability to run multiple cloud deployments - including production, staging, and sandbox.
- Driven, focused self-starter with a team-based attitude;
- Expertise in problem solving and debugging complex systems;
- Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing ELK systems is an advantage;
- Any experience with Graylog or Grafana;
- Any experience with Elastic Search;
- A Github account with some interesting projects in it;
- System administration of one or more Linux Distros.
- Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract with paid holidays);
- Day off on your birthday;
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment on leading-edge technology;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Access to training platform;
- Fully remote work.