(Closed) Portuguese Localization Quality Assurance Tester
Lionbridge is looking for LQA Testers in Montreal, Canada with 1-year experience in localization testing or game localization. Good knowledge of video game market and testing methodologies. Communicative English. Native knowledge of one of the below-listed languages and knowledge of the target market culture.
What You Will Do
- Execution and updates of test cases.
- Testing product/game translation quality, consistency and language correctness according to given specifications.
- Reporting bugs in line with project requirements.
- In-depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements.
- Acquiring knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market.
- Sharing knowledge with other members of testing team.
- Performing administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Performing other activities necessary for the proper conduct of work in accordance with the
- Observing procedures related to the job.
To Be Successful You Will
- Have native writing and speaking abilities in one of the target languages
- Have 1 year of experience in Localization or Game Localization
- Have good knowledge and passion of video game market and testing methodologies
- Have communicative English
- Preferred education - in languages or technology
- Have good command of test tracking, support tools and MS Office
- Have excellent communication skills
What You Can Expect
- Access/make impact to one of the most played PC games in the world
- Access to hardware and software used for the purposes of the project
- Access to project files with administrative rights.
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global leader in Games services.
- Access to the latest gaming technology
- Opportunity to help us build the best global testing organization
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment.
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment- Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
- Access to training platform.