Localization QA Test Lead (m/f/d)
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped companies connect with global customers and employees by delivering localization and training data services in 350+ languages. The company is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with operations throughout the U.S. and internationally. Team members work from home or from one of the company's 55 offices spanning 28 countries, united in their mission to bring meaning to brands around the world. Lionbridge prides itself on its incredible team and believes its network of one million experts and visionaries define its business.
Make a difference about how games are received by testing them before their release.
Eliminate truncations, incorrect grammar, spelling mistakes, and mistranslations in your favorite games. Help us improve and influence games.
Check the titles that none of your friends have ever played before, from Indie to full-fledged AAA games by well-known publishers.
Lionbridge Gaming (localization, audio and testing services) is looking for a Localization QA Test Lead (m/f/d) to lead our localization quality assurance projects and to support the international production team in all aspects.
- Train, supervise, and monitor localization testers over LQA projects
- Test environment set up, test preparation, handling test cycles and coordinating with projects stakeholders
- Verifying and vetting bugs ensuring workflow and best practices are applied
- Building and maintaining test cases, producing daily reports
- Inventories, estimates, managing testing capacity and planning for longer term needs
- Collaboration with Test Manager and international teams
- Previous experience in Localization QA testing with proven track record of several games shipped across multiple platforms
- Excellent command of their native language and very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong passion for video games, extensive gaming experience and knowledge of various game genres and types
- Expert knowledge in production, release, test cycles, and tools related to localization and QA testing
- Experience in leading teams in a production environment and to communicate daily with projects stakeholders
- Capacity to manage multiple ongoing test projects of varying size and complexity
- Strong attention to detail and rigorous respect of deadlines
- Proficient with Windows/Office
- Flexible, pro-active and team-oriented attitude
- A positive working atmosphere in a dynamic international company
- Great opportunity to work on exciting video games projects
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Position located in Berlin, one of the most culturally vibrant cities in Europe
- Your birthday off! Get one additional vacation day for your birthday
- We honor your volunteer work! Spend some time doing good outside of work and get an additional day off for it
- Fresh fruit always available at the office
- We support your BVG ticket
Are you interested?
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please apply through our career site: Lionbridge Careers
Please make sure your documents are in pdf format (no Word) and you state your earliest start date and salary expectation. We are looking forward hearing from you!