Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in Berlin! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our developers and helping with technical issues, along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies to help facilitate the integration of analytics, app monetization and much more. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with Lion Studios leadership - including Director's across teams and lead engineers.
- Regularly resolve technical issues with our developers
- Represent development partners and drive resolution of technical issues with internal engineering teams
- Suggest new features and improvements to SDKs and APIs
- Be a product expert and key point of contact for internal business teams
- Prioritize the above based on need and opportunity
- 1-4 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Games Technology
- Experience with mobile app development (iOS/Android) is a must
- Deep programming knowledge, ability to read and understand code, with high level skills in C#
- Unity game engine experience
- Able to work independently with the ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Self-motivated and keen ability to take initiative, with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills and strong client-facing business acumen
- Knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape, preferably experience within the Ad-Tech industry
- Familiarity with one or more native mobile development languages Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) and database management systems (MySQL, Vertica etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and apply creative solutions
- Interest in learning new technology & a passion for problem solving
- Free lunch and stocked canteen
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.