Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Publishing Manager to join our team! If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Lead the game development strategy and operations for a select group of key Lion Studios’ game developers
- Manage the full life cycle of multiple gaming titles
- Design high potential game ideas and guide developers through prototyping these concepts
- Partner with the Lion Studios’ Growth team to launch tests for new games
- Provide actionable feedback to clients based on marketability, retention, and LTV data
- Implement game changes that result in improvements to key performance indicators
- Partner across multiple groups (Growth, Marketing, Design, Art, QA, etc) to ensure the successful launch of new titles
- Troubleshoot basic setup and integration issues
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a relevant field (mobile gaming or advertising) or a customer facing role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Must have a high level of written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Ability to make important decisions on your own
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to identify and evolve quickly with mobile gaming trends
- Experience in taking a mobile game to market
- A previous role that was responsible for improving the KPIs of a game (Game Designer, Product Manager, etc.)
- Founded a start-up or side business is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast paced environment, even if their company failed!
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.