Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios utilizes their resources and expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven over two billion downloads and over a dozen games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Product Manager to join our team in Berlin. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative and engaging mobile games
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive mobile gaming space, its users, and usage metrics to determine the right set of features to drive an engaged experience in Lion Studios’ mobile game titles
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our mobile game titles
- Understand Lion Studios' strategic and competitive position and deliver products accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is flexible and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and marketers to bring game concepts and features to life as an end-to-end product owner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- 1+ years experience managing a team of Engineers and Designers
- Experience in the creation of new mobile games or apps
- Organizational and analytical experience
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Experience building mobile games with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development and launch
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around mobile games
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in a startup
- Track record of supporting the development of successful mobile games or apps
- Competitive Salary
- Free lunch and stocked canteen
- Stock Options
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.