Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios utilizes their resources and expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven over two billion downloads and over a dozen games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Business Development professional to join our team. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Finding, Testing, Optimizing and Publishing Chart Topping Mobile Games
- Identifying Quality Games, Studios and Impactful Industry Trends
- Project Management of Marketing Campaigns and Production Pipelines
- Managing High Scale Relationships & Contract Negotiations
- You play mobile games
- You build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your game developers
- You can identify “quality” in an unfinished game, and in an unproven team of developers
- You possess an understanding of the mobile games industry, entertainment and culture
- You excel at managing competing priorities, and balancing time commitments in a way that keeps external partners satisfied and internal projects growing
- You hunger for data, you know how to ask data questions, and can act on the answers
- You’re creative, and eager for an opportunity to exercise your creativity
- Producer/Product Management experience in mobile gaming
- Knowledge of Portuguese/Spanish
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.