Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins in Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the 2021 Women in Content Marketing Awards.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Business Development professional to join our team. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Finding, Testing, Optimizing and Publishing Chart Topping Mobile Games
- Identifying Quality Games, Studios and Impactful Industry Trends
- Project Management of Marketing Campaigns and Production Pipelines
- Managing High Scale Relationships & Contract Negotiations
- You play mobile games
- You build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your game developers
- You can identify “quality” in an unfinished game, and in an unproven team of developers
- You possess an understanding of the mobile games industry, entertainment and culture
- You excel at managing competing priorities, and balancing time commitments in a way that keeps external partners satisfied and internal projects growing
- You hunger for data, you know how to ask data questions, and can act on the answers
- You’re creative, and eager for an opportunity to exercise your creativity
- You have a professional level of written and verbal English language
- Producer/Product Management experience in mobile gaming
- Professional level of written and verbal communication in Hindi, Bengali, Telegu, etc.
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk! Please ensure your resume is presented in English.
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.