(Closed) Analyst, Product Marketing
Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios utilizes their resources and expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven over two billion downloads and over a dozen games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet , Happy Glass , Save the Girl , and Slap Kings .
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Product Marketer to join our team in Shanghai. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Autonomously lead and execute creative development for a portfolio of games from ideation through launch and growth
- Coordinate creative production with design studios and artists. Manage game assets, creative delivery, and prioritize creative production based on revenue potential
- Evaluate creative performance, communicate relevant mobile gaming trends and best practices across business, product & development teams
- Constantly think outside the box to inspire change with new ideas to test marketability
- Work cross functionally with internal and external Development, Design, BD and Product teams to bring our games to the masses
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a related field
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Must have a high level of written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- A basic understanding of building and analyzing user experiences
- Ability to stay on top of a multitude of conversations that happen around the clock through various communication channels
- Clear, concise and transparent communicator - both written and verbal
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work on something yourself to get something done faster
- Ability to switch between critical and creative thinking depending on the task at hand
- Strong work ethic with a hunger to learn and drive our team forward
- Can-do attitude and flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Proven time management abilities with the ability to be-self sufficient and execute quickly
- An open mind to absorb, synthesize and apply learnings to seemingly unrelated ideas
- Basic knowledge of video editing and wire-framing software (i.e. Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Sketch)
- Interest in games (of any type)
- Experience in mobile advertising, UI/UX or product
- A love for data and analytics
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a knack for breaking down problems. Having founded your own start-up is great! Regardless of the results.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Free medical insurance
- Free lunches
- Commuting benefits
- Gym membership benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.