(Closed) Senior Environment Artist
Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/Sci-fi universe.
We are looking for an experienced environment artist to join the team. You will work in coordination with the Art Director and level design team to create visually exiting levels.
- Bring the level from grey box to a finished product with environment and lightning.
- Participate in the creative process of level creation.
- Translate concept and ideas into assets.
- Help coordinate visuals with gameplay in the level of design team.
- Keep in with the Art Direction of the game.
- Prior experience working on a 3rd person title.
- A portfolio that showcases the demanded skills or any other reference.
- Experienced with 3DS Max, Maya, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Substance and Houdini.
- Experience in creating PBR materials.
- Experience with Unreal 4.
- Experience with lighting in levels.
- Pacing knowledge about Level Design.
- Knowledge on level optimization.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience with outsourcing is a plus.
To apply send your resumé and a cover letter at the email below indicating the job offer you are applying for as the mail subject.