(Closed) Lead Sound Designer
Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/Sci-fi universe.
We are looking for a talented Sound Designer to lead the sound design team. The Lead Sound Designer will work in coordination with the other team and Game Director to create a satisfying landscape for the game.
- Lead and direct the sound design to meet the art direction and game design needs.
- Work closely with the Audio Lead to help shape our game’s audio vocabulary, style, and standards.
- Design and implement sound assets for the game.
- Build an audioscape to immerse the player into the game’s world (including effects, ambient, creature sounds, etc.)
- Adhere to audio schedule and deliver assets on time.
- Give impute on the game design and support how to create gratifying audio feedback for the player.
- Work with Design, Animation, VFX, and programmer Leads to ensure that audio works in-game and matches the vision for specific levels as well as the overall design of the game.
- Participate in the creative process of creation for playable characters and enemies.
- Edit and implement audio assets.
- Help and support our QA team with tracking bugs and fixing those bugs
- Prior experience in a position of leadership.
- Prior experience in the application of sound design to the making of a videogame.
- Strong, demonstrable audio design and editing skills.
- Experience implementing sound into a game engine.
- Experience with audio design, dialogue recording, processing, and editing.
- Mastery of major audio software packages such as Wwise, ProTools, Nuendo, and Sound Forge.
- Programming or scripting proficiency is a plus.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Passion for audio.
- Passion for games.
To apply send your resumé and a cover letter at the email below indicating the job offer you are applying for as the mail subject.