Esports Arena Bartender
LEVELUP Arena provides authentic esports experiences for gamers and community members while maintaining a focus on educational programming. They are also home to a pipeline of amateur events that provide aspiring gamers to pursue a career in gaming/esports.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exceptional communication skills to liaise with customers, identify their needs, and ensure customer satisfaction. Providing an exemplary level of customer service at all times
- Handle cash transactions and maintain proper transactional procedures
- Answer phones and handle general inquiries at LEVELUP
- Customer-centric focus with the ability to act as an ambassador for the LEVELUP Arena brand.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar, and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organizing the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Planning bar menus
- Preparing and serving appetizers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- Limiting customer problems by restricting alcohol intake and attempting to curtail inappropriate behaviour
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Retail and/or administrative experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of video games/esports.
Skills and Abilities:
- Customer-focused; pleasant.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and efficient.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Fun/Outgoing - Cosplay nights as well!
An Exceptional Opportunity:
- LEVELUP Arena is a new concept in a massive & fast-growing sector.
- You have the opportunity to really make an impact and put your experience to practice by helping us design and evolve our operations.