(Closed) Senior Brand Partnerships Manager
This is your chance to shape your path within a company that has its head on straight and knows how to combine good business and having fun. If you are a big esports fan then this is the place to be for you.
The Senior Brand Partnerships Manager will report directly to the Founder. You will be our first full-time hire and be our main representative towards clients such as game publishers, tournament organizers, agencies and blue chip brands. You will set up and manage Level Up's brand partnerships/sponsorship sales process from scratch and have an extremely high impact on how our business is being shaped moving forward.
You will succeed in a startup culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
This is a remote position and as such requires strong self-discipline.
Key Account Management:
- Manage the ongoing relationships with our external clients.
- Targeted outreach to create new opportunities.
- Work with existing brands already in our portfolio to create additional revenue streams.
- Build a sales pipeline.
- Generate revenue opportunities for our talent.
- Create, develop, and maintain sales decks.
- Build the Brand Partnerships/Sponsorship Sales team as the need arises.
- Proven track record with brand partnerships/sponsorship sales, in an agency role or on the brand side.
- You feel comfortable pitching to people at all levels, including C-suite, and to both endemic and blue chip brands.
- A Rolodex that includes game publishers, traditional esports/gaming brands and blue chip brands.
- Able to manage and self-set your own workload, you will need to proactively take on responsibilities.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally some of it spent growing/managing a team of professionals.
- You spend quite some time consuming content on streaming platforms and you’re passionate about helping people achieve their goals.
- You love travelling and are excited about that next business trip to meet with clients and pitch our business.
- Startup experience.
- A track record of succesfully guiding blue chip brands into the gaming/esports space.
- You're a big esports fan, but being interested in Fortnite is ok too.
In return for your incredible work, we can offer:
- A fun, fast-paced environment without red tape.
- Work with some of the biggest influencers the space has to offer.
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to help build us from the ground up and help shape the company's future.
- Build your own ideal team.
- Flexible work hours and PTO.
- Bonus incentives depending on candidate experience/track record.